Our site’s mission is to present general information about this area, information meant to help the user to learn more useful things about that area. The information presented by us are sourced carefully selected and verified, but precisely because we are not specialists in any particular area, but only in that of presenting journalistic information are not responsible in any way for use of information by our readers no matter in what way or no matter what purpose would do the latter. As such, solemnly, in this way, we are not liable directly or indirectly for articles appearing on this site, and readers and our users should always keep their critical faculties on information contained herein, regardless of the source used. Critical sense of information is a value that we consider a permanent cultivate.
We consider our website as a source of information extremely useful for a diverse group of readers, people interested and passionate about these topics or people who want to buy products or services profile only after careful and serious documentaries. Our site has no absolute truth or knowledge exclusive of any area or point of interest, but is just one of the existing sources on the Internet, one of the best, we hope, but this need to say our readers themselves, following reading the articles written by us.
Our site does not collect personal information anonymous data on the computers of those browsing our site. The only information we collect are those that you offer your voluntary, and we use exclusively communicative or commercial purposes, to present your information or general or special commercial offers. We are determined to maintain the privacy of visitors to our site, this policy designates how we use your personal information.
1. what information we collect exactly?
We may collect, store and use these types of personal data:
- Information about your PC and about your visits and Usage of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, length of visit and number of page views;
- Information to us in order to make your site registration;
- Information that you provide for your subscription on our website services, email notifications and / or newsletters;
- Any other information choose to send.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We use the information we obtain from cookies for site administration and making best use of the site. We also may use this information to recognize your computer when you visit our site and to customize our site;
3. Using your personal data:
We may use your personal information to:
- Web site management;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- To use the services available on site;
- To send commercial communications of general use (non-marketing), except where expressly ask us anything;
- To trimtiem via email, that you asked your explicit;
- To send the newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business that we thought you might be interested in, by mail or, if you agree explicitly, by email or similar technology (you can inform us any time you no longer wish to receive marketing communications by contacting us);
- To react to questions and complaints from you or about you in connection with the website;
We will not give your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
4. other circumstances disclosing personal information:
- If we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- The buyer (or the prospective buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or will try to sell it);
5. International data transfers:
Joining the European Union, the information you provide may be trasnfer in countries (including the USA) which have data protection laws equivalent to those in the European Union. You agree explicitly to these transfers;
6. Security of your personal data:
We will take reasonable precautions, both technical and organizational, to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information;
Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure and in we can not guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet;
8. Your rights:
You can order to offer any personal information we keep about you. To provide such information we can pay a fee;
You can order not to process your personal data for marketing purposes at any time. (In practice, usually you will agree explicitly before using our data for marketing purposes, or we will give you the opportunity to choose not to use personal data for marketing purposes).
9. Third Party Sites:
The site contains references to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party sites.
10. Updating information:
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you require corrections or acutalizari.